Momentum Support is one of the Ireland’s & UK’s largest privately-owned providers of cleaning, security and associated services. Momentum Support are seeking to Hire Security Officers to work for our prestigious clients.
Type of Contract: Part-time & Full-time positions available
Hourly Rate of Pay: €11.35
The candidate will be expected to:
- Represent Momentum Support and its clients in a professional manner, demonstrating the highest of company standards.
- Work well under their own initiative and also as part of a team.
- To provide a professional service and ensure total customer satisfaction.
- Perform all tasks as requested by line manager or site manager to meet the requirements of the site.
- Have the ability to deal with conflict, emergencies and liaise with Gardai if necessary.
- Report defects, deficiencies, health and safety related issues, all incidents, accidents and emergencies to your line manager with minimum delay.
- Be willing to undertake training provided by the company.
- Wear full uniform provided and ID at all times, maintaining a professional and tidy appearance.
- General Security duties including but not limited to: Access Control, Alarm Response, Patrolling Internally and Externally, Monitoring, Assisting Clients.
- Any other duties as required.
- Valid PSA Licence.
- References and a checkable working history of 5 years is essential.
- Willingness to work in a shift environment where flexibility is required – Available to work Days / Nights / Weekends / Variety of Shift Patterns.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Previous experience working as a security officer is desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team.
- Good Standard of Physical Fitness.
- Hardworking, honest and reliable.
If your experience and skills are suitable for the role please send your CV to email@example.com
Momentum Support is an eq