At the IASI awards beaming with delight: Mary Patterson, Verona Pentony, Sinead Grogan, Tommy Gilsenan and David Ferguson with IASI president Innes Guerra
Momentum is once again extremely proud to announce success at the annual Irish Accommodation Services Institute (IASI) Award ceremony. Each entrant is exhaustively and independently assessed and only those that reach the high standards of the awards can win.
The IASI was set up in 1985 to promote best practice across the accommodation field. Their annual awards are one of the big calendar events in the Accommodation Industry, and once again all the hard work and dedication of Momentum staff have been recognized at the 2017 awards.
A win like this is not only achieved on the day of judging, nor is it achieved by one person. It is thanks to the combined efforts of the Momentum team that we continue to succeed each year at the awards.
As Napoleon Hill said “There is one quality which you must possess to win, and that is definiteness of purpose, the knowledge of what one wants, and a burning desire to possess it”.
Momentum collected a number of awards in all categories, Gold, Silver and Bronze – and big congratulations to the winning Momentum teams below.
Gold Category winners
Gold category winners are for teams that achieve 95.51% and above. Congratulations to the following winning teams:
- Laura Whelan and the Team at Mater Hospital for achieving Gold Standard, including achieving runner up in the Healthcare Supreme award. This is a wonderful achievement and the second time since commencement of the contract on the 1st May 2015.
- James Mahon and the Team LIT Thurles Sports Lab, including achieving runner up in the Schools & Colleges Supreme award
- Ian Hyland and the Team at St James Hospital, Dublin for achieving the Gold Standard Award
- Gabriella Merai and the Team at Bloomfield Hospital for achieving the Gold Standard Award
Silver Category winners
Silver category winners are for teams that achieve 90.38%.and above. Congratulations to the following winning teams:
- Paul Whelan and the Team in the South Infirmary Victoria University Hospital, Cork for achieving the Silver Standard Award
- Isabella Cheric and the Team at the Royal Hospital in Donnybrook
- Shahzad Sattar and the Team at Tallaght Hospital
Bronze Category winner
Bronze category winners are for teams that achieve 85% and above. Congratulations to the following winning team:
- James Mahon LIT Clonmel, Questium Centre
The IASI judge visited all site entries and undertook a complete audit including general condition, appearance of the environment, cleanliness, hand hygiene, waste management and patient equipment.
Well done to all those involved. This official recognition is well deserved and is a reflection of the expertise and hard work of all our team. Here’s to another fantastic year ahead.