Left to right: Raymond Donnelly, St James Hospital, Dublin. Sinead Grogan, Momentum Support Healthcare Manager & Matthew Houlihan Momentum Support Cleaning Operative, St James Hospital, Misa Building, Dublin.
On Friday 19th October 2018, the Irish Contract Cleaning Association Awards 2018 was held in the Mansion House, Dublin. This prestigious event highlighted standards of quality and professionalism within the Cleaning Industry.
We are delighted to announce that all Momentum Support submissions were chosen as Finalists
The Finalist were:
- Hospitality Residential Leisure Buildings: Puregym Bangor, Belfast.
- Educational Buildings: Strathearn School, Belfast.
- Offices Greater than 50,000 sq ft.: Google, Dublin.
- Retail Buildings: Dundrum Town Centre, Dublin
- Retail Buildings Supervisor: Tomasz Ptak, Dundrum Town Centre, Dublin
- Healthcare Acute: St James Hospital, Dublin, MISA Building
- Healthcare Acute Cleaning Operative: Matthew Houlihan, St James Hospital, Dublin, MISA Building
- Training & Innovation Award
Matthew Houlihan, Cleaning Operative, St James Hospital, Misa Building, won overall Cleaning Operative for Healthcare Acute.
The highlights of the event for Momentum Support was when it was announced firstly that Matthew Houlihan, Cleaning Operative, St James Hospital, Misa Building, won overall Cleaning Operative for Healthcare Acute.
“Congratulations to Matthew Houlihan and all employees who deliver quality standards daily, this is very much appreciated thank you”.
ICCA Training & Innovation Award
We would like to take this opportunity to also extend congratulations to the Human Resources Department. Hats off to Sinead Woods, Learning and Development Manager for presenting the Momentum Support submission to the judge with the support of Geraldine Monaghan, Account Manager. We are delighted to announce we successfully secured the ICCA Training & Innovation Award for excellence for the Internal Induction Training & Appraisal System.
“Congratulations to Sinead and all our people who have made this happen. Your contribution is greatly appreciated as this is key to our overall business success”.