Momentum Support is one of the Ireland’s & UK’s largest privately-owned providers of cleaning, security and associated services. Momentum Support are seeking to Hire Industrial Cleaning Operatives to work for our prestigious clients.
Type of Contract: Part-time & Full-time positions available
Hourly Rate of Pay: €13.00
The candidate will be expected to:
- To work with a team of operatives providing services such as directed by Industrial Manager or designated Supervisor
- To follow reasonable instructions from Industrial Manager / Supervisor
- To ensure time sheets are completed accurately and on time including break times recorded
- To have a professional approach to Clients, Colleagues, Members of the Public at all times
- To complete assigned duties to the best of your ability
- To ensure that documentation is completed as requested by Industrial Manager / Supervisor
- To be flexible in your work and assigned duties
- Willingness to attend training programmes as directed
- Willingness to take on new skills so as to enhance the Company’s profile and Service Offering
- Perform risk assessments
- Take care of equipment – report any defective equipment to supervisor/manager immediately
- Adhere to Momentum Health & Safety guidelines at all time
- Comply with Momentum Support Policies & Procedures
- Window Cleaning (High level & Low level)
- Kitchen / Food Production Area Cleaning
- Hard Floor Cleaning & Maintenance
- Carpet and upholstery cleaning Programmes
- GMP Plant Cleaning
- IT Equipment Cleaning
- Car Park and Public Area Maintenance
- Factory / Production Area Cleaning
- Specialist Cleaning
- Ad Hoc Cleaning Requests as directed from time to time
- High level cleaning
- Complete ad-hoc projects as reasonably requested by a member of the senior management team
- Willingness to work in a shift environment where flexibility is required – Available to work Days / Nights / Weekends / Variety of Shift Patterns.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Previous experience working as an industrial cleaning operative is desirable, however training will be provided.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team.
- Hardworking, honest and reliable.
If your experience and skills are suitable for the role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Momentum Support is an equal opportunities employer