Momentum Support is one of the Ireland’s & UK’s largest privately-owned providers of cleaning, security and associated services. Momentum Support are seeking to Hire Cleaning Operatives to work for prestigious clients in our Healthcare Sector.
Type of Contract: Part-time & Full-time positions available
Hourly Rate of Pay: €10.80
The candidate will be expected to:
- Represent Momentum Support and its clients in a professional manner, demonstrating the highest of company standards.
- Work well under their own initiative and to ensure that their area of responsibility is to the cleaning standards expected.
- Perform all tasks as requested by line manager or site manager to meet the requirements of the site.
- Take responsibility for the safe use of all cleaning materials and equipment used in the course of your duties.
- Display appropriate signage to ensure that occupants of the building are aware on any circumstances that may affect their health and safety whist cleaning operations are in place.
- Ensure that all training is implemented and that correct cleaning methods are used at all times.
- Report defects, deficiencies or health and safety related issues to your line manager with minimum delay.
- Be willing to undertake training provided by the company.
- Wear full uniform provided and ID at all times, maintaining a professional and tidy appearance.
- Willingness to work in a shift environment where flexibility is required – Available to work Days / Nights / Weekends / Variety of Shift Patterns.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Previous experience working as a cleaning operative is desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team.
- Hardworking, honest and reliable.
If your experience and skills are suitable for the role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Momentum Support is an equal opportunities employer